These homemade slice and bake cookies are small, crispy and the perfect cinnamon-y partner for coffee or tea. They also package up nicely for holiday gifts.
Crispy Cinnamon Coins (taken from Sweet Pea’s Kitchen and altered slightly)
Makes about 60 small cookies.
- 1/2 cup Country Crock Light spreadable butter
- 1/4 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Splash of lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cinnamon chips, coarsely chopped
- Demerara raw sugar, for rolling